Class Picks for Schools
Natural, warm, candid photography of your child during day-to-day school life!
We won't give you:
Tired, posed photos on a plain background. x
Children awkwardly peering through hoops or performing pretend cricket strokes. x
Lessons disrupted for the day while classes take time out to line up at the studio. x
Expensive prints that bear no relation to what each child actually does during the day. x
We offer what we believe to be a more desirable, up-to-date, variation of school photography.
Images with a warmth and reality you will treasure for a lifetime.
Working discreetly in the classroom when the teacher does not require whole class attention, we ensure that there is minimal disruption to lessons and the curriculum.
We prefer to capture images during the hands-on part of a lesson: completing a science experiment, creating music, improvising a drama, conducting a maths investigation, writing a poem.
This kind of photography lends itself perfectly to special workshop days, when the Vikings visit, or the children dress up in Victorian clothes or conduct a Greek Battle!
Always operating under the school's photography consent policy, we work hard to give you complete peace of mind.
Your child’s image is uploaded to a secure, individually password-protected on-line space. The image is made available only to you via a personalised code, allowing you private viewing and purchase options, including both downloads and prints.
No personal data - not even a pupil name, is stored with pupil photographs or passed to another party.
- Parents receive a personal, unique, quality product at a good price. ✓
- Pupils are spared the awkwardness of forced poses and smiles. ✓
- Teachers avoid the lesson disruption of class and individual photography sessions in a studio. ✓
- The school benefits with high quality photographs for use in publicity and the school website. ✓
- The burden of admin for school is minimized ✓
- School funds are boosted by a commission from every product purchased. ✓
While personal, candid photography remains our main focus (!) we are also delighted to offer:
and formal identity photos of pupils on a white background for the school database.
Photo with permission
Photo with permission